TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will require someone with a commercial background in the IT sector, excellent presentation and will ideally have previous experience in client facing situations.
Opportunity to work with various technologies, including Microsoft Office 365, involvement in upcoming projects and customer base ranging from business to education environments.
YOU WILL ALSO…
- BAU support of 1st, 2nd line issues.
- Remote support/visit client sites, assess requirements, provide feedback to customers on issues
- Resolving hardware/software faults
- Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications
- Communicate and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Manage client expectations and adhere to support SLA’s
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
In order to be successful for this role you need to have the following:
- A strong 1st and 2nd line technical background
- Experienced with Active Directory
- Basic knowledge/troubleshooting of DNS/DHCP
- Some experience of Office 365 desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktops and Windows Server environments
- Professional certification is desirable
- Your own vehicle/clean driving license is essential